October is here, and with it, CaptainMums’ new issue of our free magazine!
In this issue of our magazine, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood. Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue!
If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of October, you can share it with whoever you want: download it or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMums' free magazine: The content
This is what you will find in October’s issue of CaptainMums' free magazine:
- Getting pregnant: The best sex positions to conceive a baby: There is not scientific proof, but statistics and some people claim that some positions help the desired conception. Learn about them in CaptainMums’ free magazine!
- Pregnancy: How to choose your baby’s name: You can skip months of debate with our easy tips and recommendations to take into account when choosing your little one’s name. Take good note of them!
- Baby: The colour of poo. Your baby poo guide: Once you become a mum, you’ll soon become a poo expert. We’d like to help the learning process with this guide you will find in October’s issue of our free magazine.
- Baby: The first foods for your baby. Soft fruits: Fruits are usually the first foods your little one will try when you start weaning him. Find everything you need to know about this milestone with CaptainMums!
- Mums: Your maternity allowance: Find all the information you need about the help you can take for taking care of your baby.
- Mums: 6 easy tips to take care of your breasts after breastfeeding: Breastfeeding is beautiful, but it is hard on your breasts. In our free magazine, you will find some useful tips to take care of the ladies.
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to get 40 free prints with Photobox and to participate in our nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for a whole year – a real life saver! Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.