November is here, and with it, CaptainMums’ new issue of our free magazine!
In this issue of our magazine, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood. Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue!
If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of November, you can share it with whoever you want: download it or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMums' free magazine: The content
This is what you will find in November’s issue of CaptainMums' free magazine:
- Pregnancy: Guess your baby’s gender: None of these methods are scientifically proved, but hey, isn’t trying to guess fun? Find here some tips and tricks to guess if the baby in your belly is a boy or a girl!
- Pregnancy: All you need to know about gestational diabetes: Did you know that 1 in 5 future mums suffer from gestational diabetes? Find all the information you need about this common pregnancy sickness in CaptainMums’ free magazine.
- Baby: 5 ways to relieve a teething baby: Seeing how our baby suffers and not being able to do anything about it is terrible. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about teething, but there are some methods that help relieve the pain. Find them all here!
- Kids: How to deal with pestering: Our children like to test our limits, and they have their own techniques, even if they don’t consciously plan them… Pestering is one of them, so we tell you all you need to know.
- Mums: What to do if you’re singing the baby blues: Did you know that most mums experience a sad few weeks after giving birth? It’s important to pay attention to this though, because it could turn into postnatal depression. Learn about it in our free magazine.
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to get 40 free prints with Photobox and to participate in our nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for a whole year – a real life saver! Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.