The third month of the year is here, and with it, CaptainMums’ new issue of our free magazine!
In this issue of our magazine, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood. Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue!
If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of March, you can share it with whoever you want: download it or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMum’s free magazine: The content
In March's issue of CaptainMums’ free magazine you will find the following topics:
- Getting pregnant: 10 tips for getting pregnant: Conceiving a baby is no easy thing. You will need to be constant and patient, although your desire for becoming a mum could make you more nervous than usual. To balance it all, you have our exclusive tips in our free magazine.
- Pregnancy: How to distinguish Braxton Hicks contractions: During the last months of pregnancy it is common to feel these 'practice' contractions... But they can really scare us into thinking we're into early labour! We teach you how to distinguish them from the real thing.
- Baby: When do babies crawl? As with all baby milestones, there isn't an exact time for babies to start rolling or crawling, but you can read the signs that he or she's ready! Learn all about it in CaptainMums' free magazine.
- Kids: 3 year old development, a fully grown little person! Can you believe it's been three years? You don't have a baby anymore, nor a toddler, but a child, a little person that walks and talks and has likes and dislikes, and hobbies, and fears. Learn what to expect here!
- Mums: All you need to know about PCOS, or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: PCOS is a very common disease among women that provokes hormonal problems and also infertility. We tell you all you need to know about it, including how to deal with it.
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to get 40 free prints with Photobox and to participate in our nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for a whole year – a real life saver! Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.