March is here, and with it, CaptainMums’ new issue of our free magazine! In the sixth issue of our free magazine, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood.
Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue!
If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of March, you can share it with whoever you want: download it or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMum’s free magazine: The content
In March’s issue of CaptainMums’ free magazine you will find the following topics:
- Pregnancy: All you need to know about morning sickness: The most famous of all the symptoms of pregnancy, and one of the most dreaded! In March’s issue of our free magazine, we’ll explain when and why it happens, and we will give you a few tips to feel better.
- Childbirth: Vaginal Birth After C-section (VBAC). Is it possible?: The question many mummies have after delivering by caesarean section. Doctors recommend trying to have a natural birth after a surgical delivery, since it still has many advantages for both mummy and babies. But what are the risks? Is it possible? Is it safe? You will find all the answers in this issue.
- Baby: When do babies start walking?: There isn’t a exact answer to when our little one will make his first few steps – but there is a process and an approximate time when he should be making them! This month, we’ll explain how to help them without putting pressure on them and when to worry if dealing with a late walker.
- Kids: A few notes on raising boys: We all have to face gender stereotypes when growing up – and also when we are adults! In this month’s issue of CaptainMums’ free magazine, we’ll learn how to raise our little boy as free from society’s restraints as possible, and about the benefits of letting him cry whenever he needs to, or letting him play with dolls if that’s what he likes. Don’t miss these tips!
- Mums: Your Child Tax Credit, explained: Child Tax Credit is a monetary aid from the UK Government to all those who need some help with child care. We explain all there is to know about eligibility and how to apply!
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to get 40 free prints with Photobox and to participate in our nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for a whole year – a real life saver! Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.