June is here, and with it, CaptainMums’ new issue of our free magazine!
In this issue of our magazine, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood. Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue!
If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of June, you can share it with whoever you want: download it or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMum’s free magazine: The content
This is what you will find in June issue of CaptainMums' free magazine:
- Getting pregnant: What's the best age to get pregnant? You can decide to have a baby when you're in your 20s, in your 30s or your 40s... But when is the perfect time? We help you analyse the pros and cons of becoming a mum at different ages in this month's issue of our free magazine.
- Pregnancy: Pelvic floor exercises and why they're important: Having strong pelvic muscles will help you during childbirth, but also during recovery and later in life. We tell you all you need to know about Kegel exercises.
- Baby: All you need to know about baby growth spurts: Do you have the impression your little one is growing overnight? Well, your instincts may be right! Babies have periods of dramatic growth called growth spurts. We tell you all about them in our free magazine.
- Kids: Diabetes in children: Adjusting to a diabetes treatment isn't easy for anybody, especially a child. Here you'll find our tips and recommendations to help your son or daughter through this difficult time.
- Mums: Manage your fertile days with the Billings method of contraception: With this natural method for finding your fertile window, you can avoid an unwanted pregnancy or help your chances of conceiving. It works both ways!
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to get 40 free prints with Photobox and to participate in our nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for a whole year – a real life saver! Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.