June is here, and with it, CaptainMums’ new issue of our free magazine!
In the ninth issue of our free magazine, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood. Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue!
If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of June, you can share it with whoever you want: download it or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMum’s free magazine: The content
In June’s issue of CaptainMums’ free magazine you will find the following topics:
- Pregnancy: When to take a pregnancy test: The moment when you take a pregnancy test truly is an important moment in a woman’s life. But do you know when exactly you need to take it? Or how to do it? Don’t worry, because you will find out in June’s issue of CaptainMums’ free magazine.
- Pregnancy: All you need to know about Braxton Hicks contractions: They are considered to be a training for your uterus, but they can scare you lots! In this article, we’ll explain how to distinguish them from the real deal.
- Pregnancy: All you need to know about implantation bleeding: Sometimes, when the embryo implants in the uterine walls there is a light bleeding or spotting that may make you think that you’re not pregnant. We tell you all you need to know about it.
- Toddlers: Your toddler’s development milestones: Your little one grew lots in his first year of life, but he’s going to continue doing so in the second! From walking to potty training, find out which are the milestones he’s going to reach next.
- Mums: Birth control while breastfeeding: Did you know that breastfeeding itself is considered to be a natural birth control method? However, if you do need some extra safety, there are plenty of options for breastfeeding mummies. Read about them in our free magazine!
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to get 40 free prints with Photobox and to participate in our nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for a whole year – a real life saver! Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.