Here is CaptainMums’ first issue of the year! In this issue of our magazine, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood.
Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue!
If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of January, you can share it with whoever you want: download it or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMums' free magazine: The content
This is what you will find in January’s issue of CaptainMums' free magazine:
- Pregnancy: Understanding pregnancy hormones: We blame all mood swings and side effects of pregnancy on them, but did you know that growing a baby wouldn’t be possible without them either? We explain all your need to know about pregnancy hormones.
- Pregnancy: All you need to know about sciatica during pregnancy: When your pregnancy is advanced and your belly is getting bigger and bigger, you may start suffering from this particular back pain. Here’s all the information you need.
- Baby: How to succeed with spoon feeding: When the time comes, your baby will need to start eating like a little person: with a spoon! However, she may resist quite a bit… In this month’s free magazine, you’ll find CaptainMum’s try-and-tested tips to succeed with spoon feeding!
- Baby: How to help your baby crawl: Did you know that some babies don’t crawl before walking? Crawling is not a mandatory step, but if you want to encourage your little one, here you will find some reasonable recommendations.
- Mums: Your family tax credit, explained: UK citizens can receive some financial aid if they prove they need it – maybe you’re eligible and you don’t even know it! In this article, you will find all you need to know.
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to get 40 free prints with Photobox and to participate in our nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for a whole year – a real life saver! Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.