December is here, and with it, CaptainMums’ new issue of our free magazine!
In this issue of our magazine, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood. Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue!
If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of December, you can share it with whoever you want: download it or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMums' free magazine: The content
This is what you will find in December’s issue of CaptainMums' free magazine:
- Pregnancy: Fish during pregnancy: We all know that fish is one of the foods we have to be careful with when we are expecting. But you don't have to avoid it! In this month's free magazine you'll find all the information you need.
- Pregnancy: All you need to know about birthing positions: We're used to seeing the typical on the back, open legs position to give birth, but there are other options. You are the one who has to decide how to give birth and which position is better for you, so it's very useful to learn all about them.
- Baby: 15 breastfeeding tips for new mummies: Breastfeeding is a unique time for both mum and baby, and a wonderful experience for both... However, it can be hard at the beginning. This is why we have prepared a list of useful tried-and-tested tips for you!
- Baby: How to interpret baby cries: Did you know that there is a theory that helps you interpret your baby's cries? Since crying is your little one's main form of communication, it can't hurt to try it! We tell you all about it in December's free magazine.
- Baby: How to change a nappy step by step: You will start clumsy, but you will become a real nappy expert in no time. Let us ease the learning process with our tips to change nappies like a pro!
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to get 40 free prints with Photobox and to participate in our nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for a whole year – a real life saver! Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.