August is here, and with it, CaptainMums’ new issue of our free magazine!
In the tenth issue of our free magazine, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood. Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue! If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of August, you can share it with whoever you want: download it or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMum’s free magazine: The content
In August’s issue of CaptainMums’ free magazine you will find the following topics:
- Getting pregnant: 10 useful tips to have a child: We’re sure you know the basics, but did you know that there are a few tricks that you can use to improve your chances? Learn them all in August’s issue of our free magazine.
- Pregnancy: Stomach cramps during pregnancy: Are these cramps normal or should I worry and go to the doctor? Pregnancy comes with lots of changes, and sometimes it’s hard to tell. We help you understand everything that you’re feeling.
- Baby: Breastfeeding, the most perfect food for your baby: Breast milk is exactly the nourishment your little one needs. In CaptainMums’ free magazine you will find everything you need to know about this wonder.
- Kids: How to deal with fussy eaters: Do you have a picky eater at home? If that’s the case, you’re definitely not alone! Even the sweetest child can become impossible to deal with when faced with healthy greens. Here you’ll find a few tips on how to make them eat the least appealing foods.
- Mums: Dealing with hair loss after pregnancy: But… what happened to that shiny, beautiful mane? Pregnancy hormones did a nice thing for once and help you have the most lustrous of hairs during pregnancy… But now that it’s over, it seems to be falling off! Don’t worry, it’s temporary. Learn why it happens in our free magazine.
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to get 40 free prints with Photobox and to participate in our nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for a whole year – a real life saver! Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.