April is here, and with it, CaptainMums’ new issue of our free magazine!
In this issue of our magazine, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood. Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue!
If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of April, you can share it with whoever you want: download it or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMum’s free magazine: The content
This is what you will find in April's issue of CaptainMums' free magazine:
- Getting pregnant: The best sex positions to conceive a baby: Myth or reality? Some positions are said to guarantee better penetration and thus favour conception, but there's no scientific evidence about it. Still, it can't hurt to try, can it? We tell you all you need to know in our free magazine.
- Pregnancy: All you need to know about stomach cramps during pregnancy: Stomach cramps while expecting can be really scary, but there can be benign reasons behind them.
- Baby: How to deal with baby constipation: Besides the dreaded colic phase, our babies can also suffer from constipation. There's a lot of poo involved in the first stages of motherhood, so you we're sure you will find these tips quite useful!
- Kids: 6 tips on anger management for children: Is your child angry, even aggressive? If your answer to that question is yes, you need to do something about it. Anger in children may be common, but it needs to be managed. Learn how to do it in our free magazine.
- Mums: All you need to know about the contraceptive pill: Enough babies, but just for the moment? In that case, you may find the pill very useful. Many women do, as it is one of the most popular birth control methods. Learn about its advantages and disadvantages in this month's issue of CaptainMums.
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to get 40 free prints with Photobox and to participate in our nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for a whole year – a real life saver! Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.