April is here, and with it, CaptainMums’ new issue of our free magazine! In the seventh issue, you will find lots of interesting articles about pregnancy and motherhood.
Many tips and interesting information for mums and mums-to-be await you in this new issue!
If you enjoy the articles in CaptainMums’ free magazine for the month of April, you can share them with whoever you want: download the magazine or print it so you can read it whenever and wherever is more convenient for you!
CaptainMum’s free magazine: The content
In April’s issue of CaptainMums’ free magazine you will find the following topics:
- Pregnancy: Haptonomy, or talking to your baby through the touch: Did you know that there is a technique that allows you to communicate with your baby by touching your belly? And daddy can participate as well! We explain it all in this month’s free magazine.
- Pregnancy: The best pregnancy foods: Yes, there are so many things we can’t eat during pregnancy, and sometimes pregnancy cravings seem to control us… But there are also many yummy pregnancy super foods that will make your diet delicious. You can be healthy and still enjoy your meals to the fullest!
- Baby: How to correctly choose and use baby dummies: We don’t really “choose” a dummy… Our baby does! But still, in this article of April’s free magazine, we’ll explain the types of dummies available and why do the differences matter.
- Kids: How to talk so kids will listen: Do you feel like your son or daughter never listens to you? Well, you’re not alone: One of the most important ingredients for successful parenting is patience! In this month’s issue of CaptainMums’ free magazine, you will find some useful tips to make your little ones listen to you.
- Mums: PTSD after birth: Post-traumatic stress disorder is a psychological condition that can affect anybody who has suffered a great trauma. Unfortunately, childbirth can sometimes become one, and can have PTSD as a consequence. Here you’ll find everything you need to know.
Not enough CaptainMums this month? There is an easy solution for that! You can join our community to participate in our yearly nappy raffle: you can win a supply of Pampers for an entire year – That will be useful, won’t it? Besides, our free magazine will be in your mailbox every month.